June 27, 2008

Will Smith to play Barack Obama

I heard about this a while ago, and my friend called this even way before that. According to CNN, if they are going to make a movie about Barack Obama, it is said Will Smith not only will play him, but even wants to play him!

Speaking with MTV earlier this week, actor Will Smith said he'd enjoy playing the Illinois senator in an upcoming movie and noted the two share at least one feature in common: rather large ears.

"It's all right here," Smith joked as he pointed to his ears. "That's the key. That's the key. America loves ears, you know? Mickey Mouse started it; Goofy and Dumbo followed behind. And America just loves ears."

I think this is a great idea. Both are incredibly charismatic people, and Will Smith as proven he has the chops to make great drama. I'm quite excited to see whether or not this comes to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay on topic. Trolls will be deleted. Don't force me to moderate the comments.